Thermo-Prop is a free trial software application from the Science subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-06-17. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
Thermo-Prop database contains intrinsic results of research works carried out on the development of sound, accurate, experimentally and physically based models for materials properties. Wide ranging data are available such as aluminium, copper and ferrous alloys which also include more detailed information concerning fraction solid, density and thermal conductivity change in the mushy zone that intrinsically occur during solidification.
For example, the thermophysical and physical properties of the liquid and solid phases are critical components in casting simulations. Such properties include the fraction solid transformed, enthalpy release, thermal conductivity and density, all as a function of temperature.
The database is well established as the leading source of information on materials properties; thus it provides a strong platform for thermophysical and physicochemical properties needed in process modelling.
Thermo-Prop software incorporates high quality databases, which have been measured and compiled by Institute of Engineering Thermophysics and National Academy of Sciences.
Features of Thermo-Prop software for Windows include:
* The most reliable thermophysical and physicochemical property calculations available.
* Automatic calculation of thermophysical and physicochemical properties; thus access to a wide range of critically assessed thermophysical and physicochemical data.
* The database covers thermophysical properties (Gibbs energy, enthalpy, entropy, specific heat capacity, thermal conductivity and density) for all the metallic elements in the periodic tables; and alloys, namely aluminium, copper and ferrous alloys.
* Likewise, physicochemical properties (viscosity and surface tension) for all the metallic elements and their corresponding binary alloys are also covered.
* Heat transfer module is also available to determine parameters of heat transfer coefficient.
Thermo-Prop (version 1.4.10) has a file size of 1.63 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 69 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.